CFC Local Outreach is recruiting volunteers to serve at the upcoming One Loudoun "Ringing In The Hope" 5K and 10K race event - on Monday, May 30.
Various examples of positions which you may be assigned to during the 6:30am-12:00pm timeframe:
- Volunteer Booth Leader – 6:30 - 11:00a - Check in all volunteers and provide instructions and materials.
- Race Day T-shirt Distribution - 6:30 - 8:00a - Providing T-shirts to all participants.
- Race Course Marshalls/Water Stations - 7:30 - 9:30a - Spread out along the race route to cheer on participants, provide water, and ensure safety of all participants at all thoroughfares.
You may be assigned to volunteer various roles throughout the timeframe – depending upon the needs.
- We need ALL the volunteers to come to the church building by 6:30am sharp.
- A name tag will be provided to you by CFC Local Outreach
- You will also be provided a t-shirt to wear during your time of volunteering which you can keep, of course
- Please text me at 703-258-2435 upon arrival at the church and you will be directed as to where to check-in
- We will need you to serve until the completion of the event – which should be about 12pm
Please let us know if you have any physical conditions which would preclude you from any or all of the following and we will adjust accordingly in how you are placed/assigned throughout the day:
- Lifting as much as 20 pounds
- Walking along portions of the event route (1/2 to 1 mile)
- Standing for long periods of time (30-40 minutes)
· You MUST be at least 16 years of age and able to stand for long periods of time to volunteer.
Looking forward to working with you!
“Salute To Our Troops” – Race Event participation sign-up page - https://www.ringinginhope.com/salute-to-our-troops
DISCOUNT CODE for CFC Runners: 22SALUTE5
One Loudoun Race Events General information page - https://www.ringinginhope.com
For additional information, please contact Mike Trivett, Director of Local Outreach, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-258-2435.